Saturday, February 7, 2009

Week in Review - Feb 7




I can not believe that a week has already gone by! We are keeping ourselves busy while waiting on news of a job interview Joe had in DC last week. Also the weather was nice, not nice enough to play outside, but nice enough to leave the house!

Monday - This is the officially cleaning day. Got most of the laundry done, paid bills, and cleaned. I also started working out so I got up while Joe was still home and went for 1 1/2 mile walk/run. It hurt at first but felt good to get out by myself!

Tuesday - We had bible study. I have been attended this study since September and we are coming to an end this month. I hate to see it end! This gave me the time to sit with a good group of women and Trent was able to pl
ay with his friends. During Trents nap, I worked out on the Wii. I did 20 minutes of yogo and ran for 11. Loved it!

Wednesday - SHOPPING DAY! While we were at Target, we met up with our good friend Amy and her daughter Bailey for lunch. Bailey is Trents age and they are a hoot to watch. They go from playing and liking each other to being an old married couple fighting in a split second! I did 30 minutes of cardio during Trents nap.

Thursday - Was a slow day. We ran to CVS for an item to help earn 10.00 ECBs but they were out. Hung out around the house. Did 30 minutes of strength excercises. It kicked my butt!!


Friday - Miss Baily came over and hung out with us for the day. Her and Trent played non-stop til Amy came and got Bailey. Even quiet time was them playing on the couch! They are a riot! Since there was no naptime I was not able to work out during the day but after Trent went to bed, Joe and I worked out. Ran about a mile and did some of the balance games.

No comments:

Post a Comment