Monday, March 23, 2009

What Did Trent Say?

Trent was leaning over Katie when she accidently hit him.
Trent - "KATIE, YOU DO NOT HIT!"
Me - "Trent, be nice. Katie did not mean it"
Trent - "Mom, I am teaching Katie!"

Joe - "Trent, want to play outside?"
Trent - "We can't. There is no snow outside"
That is what Wisconsin does to you!

Me (dropping something) - "Holy Canole!"
Trent - "No mom, it is Holy Crap!"

Trent turned on a light for me
Me - "Thank you Samuel Trent"
Trent - "Dont call me Samuel Trent. You say thank you Trent. Call me Samuel Trent when I am trouble"

1 comment:

  1. LOL that is so funny. Kids are so awesome. Today picking Dillon up from the Y he goes mom Breanna was crying so I gave her a kiss on the head. The lady was like ya he was being so sweet. Just a little something for you to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete