Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The First of Many!










So I am going to try this blogging thing again! I hope it helps with keeping the family informed of our lives.



We currently live in Wisconsin but feel God is pulling/pushing us in a different direction. We are not sure what is going to happen but continue to pray for His guidance and will.

We have 2 beautiful children. Trent is 3 years old and nothing but boy! He likes to run, jump and rough house with Daddy. I always say someone is going to get hurt and it is usually Joe! Katie Lyn is our little princess. She was born December 18th and 10 inches of snow followed her birth! She is nothing but perfect and we could not imagine our family without.


As for Joe, he is going non-stop right now. Working full time weeks with sometimes of overtime and then heading to the library for a couple of hours afterwards for school. Yet he still has time to play with Trent every night and hold Katie when I need him.


I am enjoying staying at home with both my babies. Going from one child to two is an everyday challenge but we take one day at a time. My LOVE right now is couponing, stockpiling and just saving money. I take great pride to go into a grocery store, spend $25.00 and walk out with +$50.00 worth of groceries. I plan on blogging about it!!











No comments:

Post a Comment