Friday, January 30, 2009

Week in Review - Jan. 30



This week was a good week. With the weather so cold the past couple of weeks (highs were in the negatives!), I had to get the kids out and breath in some fresh air.


Monday - Cleaning day. Trying to have a set schedule of at least one day of cleaning. I got ALL my laundry cleaned, folded, AND put away. I can not even tell you the last time I had all the clothes put away and not use sitting in a basket.

Tuesday - I attended my Beth Moore Bible study. It is such a joy to get together with a group of women that have the same spiritual relationship with Jesus like me. I learn something new everytime I do my homework. While I am at the study, Trent is playing with other kids in a different room. He looks forward to interacting with kids his own age.

Wednesday - GROCERY SHOPPING DAY!! The reason I shop on Wednesday is because the grocery store offers double coupon. That took a huge chuck out of our day.

Thursday - Went to a playgroup that involves a group of Christian woman. We get together and discuss ways of becoming better moms and how to interact with our children better. After that, we went to Target. They had a bunch of great toys discounted 75% off! I bought a few things with the thought of selling them on Ebay.


Friday - Went to a different Target to see what items they had on sale and got a few more things to sell. Went to Mcdonalds with another mom and her two kids and let the kids run wild in the play area.




No comments:

Post a Comment